- Qualified Referral. Referrers will receive a Referral Credit for each Qualified Referral. A Qualified Referral is defined as a first purchase made at www.getmysa.com by a person (a "Referred Friend") who arrives to our website by clicking on the unique Refer-a-Friend program link provided in the Referral Message sent by you, makes a purchase, which is shipped to an address in Canada or the United States. As a Referrer, you are limited to one Qualified Referral for each Referred Friend; in other words, additional/repeat purchases made by a Referred Friend are not counted as additional Qualified Referrals that are eligible for a Referral Credit. You are not limited in the number of individual Referred Friends you send Referral Messages to, or the total number of Qualified Referrals you generate.
- Referred Friend Credit. A Referred Friend who makes a purchase as a Qualified Referral receives $20 per unit off of their first purchase (the “Friend Credit”) made through their unique Program link. The Friend Credit is not redeemable for cash, gift cards or e-cards, and cannot be used in combination with any other coupons, credits or sales offered by Mysa.
- Referred Friend. The Referred Friend and the Referrer cannot be the same person (for example, by using a different email address to send the Program link to yourself), and must be a Friend or Family Member of the Referrer. A “Friend” is a person with whom you communicate frequently and have met in person before (like your best friend, work or sports friends). A “Family Member” is a person who is your parent or adult child, or with whom you are related through marriage or common-law partnership. The Referred Friend must complete an order on www.getmysa.com and must be a first-time customer on www.getmysa.com to earn the Friend Credit.
- Referral Messages: You, as Referrer, are solely responsible for the content and delivery of all referral messages directed by you to any of your Referred Friends in connection with the Program, including without limitation any messages or communications by which you distribute your Referral link (collectively, “Referral Messages”). You must comply at all times with all applicable laws, rules and regulations, including Canada’s Anti Spam Law (“the CAN SPAM Act”), and all applicable US laws and regulations. Without limiting your other legal and regulatory compliance obligations under these Program Terms, your Referral Messages must be provided only to your Friends and Family Members in a personal, non-commercial manner that is appropriate and customary for communications with friends and family, and must specify that you will receive a benefit. You must not use any form of unsolicited commercial email (e.g. SPAM), bulk email distribution, or other automated messaging systems or tools to send Referral Messages, or send any email in connection with the Program that fails to comply with the CAN SPAM Act or other applicable law or regulation.
- Referral Credits. For each Qualified Referral, the Referrer will receive a Referral Credit for $20 per unit off of a future purchase (“Referral Credit”). Referral Credits cannot be combined on a single purchase or with other offers or promotions, are not redeemable for cash, gift cards or e-gift cards, and cannot be used on previous purchases. Referral Credits are not valid on final sale merchandise. There is no limit to the number of Qualified Referrals an individual Referrer can obtain. As a Referrer, you are responsible for any and all tax liability resulting from Referral Credits. Referral Credits are subject to Mysa standard promotional terms.
- Eligibility. Eligibility is limited to individuals only. Mysa’s Refer-a-Friend Program cannot be used by businesses for affiliate lead generation and posted on discount sites.
- Right to Close Accounts. Mysa reserves the right to close the account(s) of any Referrer and/or Referred Friend and to request proper payment if the Referrer and/or Referred Friend attempts to use the Mysa Refer-a-Friend program in a questionable manner or breaches any of these Terms & Conditions or is in violation of any applicable law, statute or regulation.
- Right to Cancel Program or Change Terms. Mysa reserves the right to cancel the Refer-a-Friend Program or to change these Terms & Conditions at any time in its sole discretion. Any unclaimed Referral Credits will be forfeited at that time.