Mysa for AC operates as a thermostat within Alexa - this means you can use either thermostat or air conditioner /AC when using commands.
Some popular commands can be seen below:
- Turn on 'Living Room'
- Turn off 'Living Room'
- Set temperature in 'Living Room' to 25 degrees
- Increase temperature in 'Living Room' (by X degrees)
- Decrease temperature in 'Living Room' (by X degrees)
- What is 'Living Room' set to?
- What is the temperature in the 'Living Room'?
- Set 'Living Room' to Heat / Cool / Auto
Please note: Currently, Amazon Alexa does not support changing the Fan level.