Power and Stand Installation
Step by Step Guide
Connecting Power to Mysa for AC
- Remove the Mysa power cord and block from the box.
- Plug the USB into the power block.
- Plug the block into the nearest outlet.
- Once the block has been plugged in you can proceed to connect the USB-Micro to your Mysa for AC device.
- For the fastest connection ensure the connection icon is facing you as shown in the video above.
Connecting the Mysa for AC tabletop stand
- Remove the stand from the box.
- Place the stand down on a solid surface with the two prongs facing away from you.
- Align the two clips on the back of the Mysa with each prong.
- Slowly push the Mysa for AC device down onto the prongs - firmly pressing until the two lines are hidden.
- The device should now have a solid base and not shake or rattle in any way.