There is currently a known issue in iOS 14.2 and 14.2.1 that is affecting users ability to utilize the WAC (Wireless Accessory Configuration) setup from within the Mysa App.
Apple intends to correct this in a future update to iOS.
- Setup/Register the thermostat using an Apple phone/tablet running 14.1 or lower
- Setup/Register the thermostat using an Android phone
- Follow the below workaround
If you have not used HomeKit before please follow the video or instructions below:
Be sure to add a new Home to the Apple Home App
Now that HomeKit is setup you can proceed to pair and should see the following when pairing:
Step by Step:
- Please ensure that Apple HomeData is enabled by navigating to:
iPhone Settings -> Search and Select the Mysa App -> Enable HomeData
- After enabling this navigate to iOS Settings
- Select your Apple ID
- Enable KeyChain
- Enable Home
- Return to the Home Screen
- Swipe down and search Home
- If the Home App is not downloaded please re-download this.
- From the Home App proceed to 'Add a Home'
- After, adding a Home you can select 'Add Device' in the top right corner.
- Simply scan the included HomeKit QR code.
- You can now return to the Mysa App and proceed to 'Add Thermostat'
- When pairing the option to select a Home will now appear.