Mysa uses proportional control in Fan-forced and baseboard modes and uses on/off control when in radiant mode.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- How does Mysa for In-Floor support different floor types?
- Does Mysa use proportional or on/off control?
- What are the differences between baseboard, Fan-forced, and radiant modes?
- What is radiant mode?
- I have both a baseboard and fan-forced heater connected to Mysa for Baseboard. What heater type is the best setting?
- How many thermostats can I control on my app?
- What temperature shows on my baseboard thermostat display?
- How do I reboot or restart Mysa?
- Is it normal for Mysa to feel hot or warm to the touch?
- How do I calibrate the thermostat?