Note- This also works for other issues such as; changing the Wifi settings from the app, the app is giving me a notification of a Network Error, my Mysa thermostat won't connect, or I have a new router and I cant connect Mysa to it.
The following are the general steps to connecting your Mysa to the WiFi if you're having trouble.
- Make sure your device is connected to the same network that you wish to connect your Mysa to.
- Ensure you see the pairing symbol (upside-down triangle) on the display.
*Ensure WiFi assist is turned off on your device as it can interfere with the pairing process
- Make sure the thermostat you are trying to pair is not currently on the Mysa app. If it is still on the app, delete the thermostat by tapping the trashcan icon in the top-right corner of the settings screen .
- Ensure you have deleted the thermostat from the HomeKit app.
- Factory reset your Mysa, by holding down the up and down arrows simultaneously for about 10-15 seconds. The thermostat should reboot and a smiley face should appear.
- Turn off the breaker connected to Mysa then turn it back on.
- Open the Mysa app, and reconnect the thermostat to the WiFi.