Yes, the thermostat will function without Wifi. However, you wont be able to control the thermostat remotely (with your phone). To adjust the temperature without a Wifi connection simply press the up and down arrows until the display shows the temperature you'd like.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- Will Mysa In-Floor work with my heating system?
- Can I install Mysa In-Floor without a temperature sensor or probe?
- Can Mysa be used with an older in-floor heating system?
- Can you set a maximum floor temperature?
- Does Mysa In-Floor support 120V or 240V?
- How do I calculate the total wattage of my in-floor heating system?
- How many watts can Mysa In-Floor control?
- What heating mats are compatible with Mysa for in-floor?
- What is the minimum voltage for Mysa In-Floor?
- Will the thermostat work without Wifi?