For Geofencing to work correctly on your iOS device, please check that you have enabled the following settings:
- Limit Low Power Mode: When using geofencing, low power mode adjusts some settings within iOS for improved battery use; however, this can negatively affect your phone's ability to transmit location data accurately.
- Allow Access to Location-based Services: When asked by iOS, allow the Mysa app to access your location at all times. If you have not done so already, you can change this in the settings at any time. To do so, navigate to Settings - Search Mysa - Select Mysa - Location - Always.
- Leave the App Open in the Background: To ensure the best performance of the Geofencing, we recommend that you keep the app open in the background. If the app is completely closed (i.e., not running in the background) for any reason, it will not work.
- Enable Mobile Data: Mobile data has to be available and activated for the Mysa app to transmit location data.
- Enable Background Operation: Mysa needs to send location data in the background to make sure your home starts heating in time before you arrive. To enable this, navigate to Settings - General - Background App Refresh - Enable for All or Mysa Only.