Mysa has partnered with IFTTT (If This Then That), a free web-based platform, to connect your Mysa Smart Thermostats to your other apps and devices, so that they can do more and interact in the ways you want.
At this time, Mysa only supports one type of Action, changing the setpoint temperature for each of your thermostats. In the future, Mysa will add more actions (setting modes, turn/off notifications). We will also enable triggers: measured temperature and humidity.
Here are some examples and scenarios where you can enable Mysa and IFTTT:
- Set a Mysa thermostat to the desired temperature when you are arriving home.
- When the outside temp rises, change Mysa setpoint
- When the sun rises, set a Mysa thermostat to the desired temperature.
- Any scenario that you can imagine!
To learn how to implement an applet, follow the instructions below.
To implement a Mysa applet:
- Enter https://ifttt.com/myathermostat in the address bar of your browser
- Sign in to your IFTTT account
- The Mysa Thermostat Channel page displays
- Review the popular Mysa applets
- Click a Mysa applet icon. Note: Choose an applet that calls for apps and devices that you already use
- Follow the prompts to implement the applet
Via the IFTTT app:
- Open the IFTTT app and sign in to your IFTTT account
- Search for Mysa Thermostat in the IFTTT app
- The Mysa Thermostats channel page displays
- Review the popular Mysa Thermostats applets
- Click a Mysa Thermostats applet icon. Note: Choose an applet that calls for apps and devices that you already use
- Follow the prompts to implement the applet.