- Ensure that you are clearly calling the thermostat by its correct name as indicated in the Alexa app.
- You’ll need to make sure the thermostats are online in the Mysa app on your phone before giving a voice command to Alexa. For networking and connectivity troubleshooting, click here.
- Ensure that your thermostat is connected to the Amazon device. You can check to see if your thermostat is connected to your Smart Home tab in the Alexa app or alexa.amazon.com. If not, please follow the set-up instructions above.
- You haven't renamed your thermostats in the Mysa app. If you have, follow this guide here.
- For additional troubleshooting, see Alexa Quick Fixes or the Alexa Help.
If none of the above steps work, it often helps to Disable and re-enable the Mysa skill in the Alexa app.