Unlike the baseboard and Fan-forced heating modes, Radiant mode does not use proportional control. The heater will only be activated when the set temperature falls by 0.5° C (1° F). The radiant mode is recommended if you have a radiant heating system.
Articles in this section
- Does Mysa use proportional or on/off control?
- What are the differences between baseboard, Fan-forced, and radiant modes?
- What is radiant mode?
- I have both a baseboard and fan-forced heater connected to Mysa for Baseboard. What heater type is the best setting?
- How many thermostats can I control on my app?
- What temperature shows on my baseboard thermostat display?
- How do I reboot or restart Mysa?
- Is it normal for Mysa to feel hot or warm to the touch?
- How do I calibrate the thermostat?
- How do I turn off Mysa for baseboard thermostat?