The thermostat shows the ambient temperature of the room. If you would like to see the setpoint temperature, tap on any of the arrows on the thermostat display.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- How does Mysa for In-Floor support different floor types?
- Does Mysa use proportional or on/off control?
- What are the differences between baseboard, Fan-forced, and radiant modes?
- What is radiant mode?
- I have both a baseboard and fan-forced heater connected to Mysa for Baseboard. What heater type is the best setting?
- How many thermostats can I control on my app?
- What temperature shows on my baseboard thermostat display?
- How do I reboot or restart Mysa?
- Is it normal for Mysa to feel hot or warm to the touch?
- How do I calibrate the thermostat?