This is because the thermostat still has a thin protective plastic film on the faceplate. This film comes on the thermostat when it is delivered to protect the display from scratches. To remove the film, gently lift the corner and slowly peel the film off.
Articles in this section
- The room temperature on Mysa seems wrong, why is that?
- My thermostat is unresponsive to touch, what do I do?
- My faceplate looks scratched, what do I do?
- I'm having brightness issues, what do I do?
- My Mysa is showing H2, what do I do?
- My Mysa is rapid cycling, what can I do?
- My Mysa isn't turning on, what do I do?
- Mysa for Baseboard thermostat troubleshooting codes