This usually occurs because there is an interference between the device and the thermostat. The following are some steps to fix this issue:
- Delete the problematic thermostat from the Mysa app.
- Delete the problematic thermostat from the Apple HomeKit app (only for HomeKit users)
- Reboot the device used to connect with Mysa.
- Put the thermostat into pairing mode by performing a factory reset. Hold down the up and down arrows for 10-15 seconds. The thermostat should reboot and a smiley face should appear.
- Turn the breaker connected to the thermostat off then back on again.
- Attempt to pair the thermostat again.
If this process fails, repeat steps 3-5 again.