Yes, you can see this on the Mysa App. If there is a red exclamation point in one of your thermostat cards, the thermostat with this red exclamation point is not connected to the Wifi. If a connection is not established within an hour, an E-Mail will be sent to the E-Mail address used to set up the thermostat. If you receive this E-Mail, you should try to determine why the connection was lost. It could be a loss of power that has affected it, or it could be an external factor that has affected the connection.
Articles in this section
- How Much Bandwidth Does Mysa Need?
- Why might my internet be slowing down since adding Mysa?
- Will I be notified if Mysa is not connected to the Wifi?
- Can I install Mysa without wifi?
- What security features does Mysa Implement?
- What wireless mode does Mysa work with?
- Can I use Mysa without WiFi?
- Connection Requirements