If your SmartThings integration is not behaving properly or giving you error messages, here are some things you can try:
- Ensure that you have authorized the correct Mysa account to your SmartThings account. This is the same E-Mail address that you used to create your Mysa account.
- You’ll need to make sure the thermostats are online in the Mysa App on your phone before giving a command with the SmartThings App.
Re-link Mysa and SmartThings:
Most issues between Mysa and SmartThings can be resolved by disconnecting the link between Mysa and SmartThings and reconnecting it:
- Open the SmartThings App
- Tap the menu icon in the upper left-hand corner.
- Go to the settings menu by tapping the Gear icon of the pop-up menu.
- Tap “Connected services”
- Slide your finger from right to left over the “Mysa Smart Thermostat” service. A red delete button should show.
- Tap delete
- Tap delete again to confirm
- Follow the steps above to reconnect your Mysa to SmartThings