The arrows on the Mysa display are buttons that can be used to manually change the temperature of the thermostat. To use the buttons, place your finger on one of the arrows; after about one second the temperature on the display should begin to go up or down depending on which button you have your finger on.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- How does Mysa for In-Floor support different floor types?
- Does Mysa use proportional or on/off control?
- What are the differences between baseboard, Fan-forced, and radiant modes?
- What is radiant mode?
- I have both a baseboard and fan-forced heater connected to Mysa for Baseboard. What heater type is the best setting?
- How many thermostats can I control on my app?
- What temperature shows on my baseboard thermostat display?
- How do I reboot or restart Mysa?
- Is it normal for Mysa to feel hot or warm to the touch?
- How do I calibrate the thermostat?