No, Mysa is only designed to mount on a vertical gang box. Installing the thermostat horizontally would impact airflow and temperature sensing, and as such, we do not recommend doing so.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- Mysa for Baseboard Installation Guide
- What Do I Do With The Copper (Ground) Wire?
- Which type of heater should I select in the Mysa app?
- How do I pair my phone with Mysa?
- What do the display symbols on the thermostat mean?
- Can I install Mysa horizontally?
- How do I identify and label wires in my gang box?
- How do I use a wire nut?
- How do I Install Mysa when I have multiple heaters in my room?
- How do I Install Mysa with 240V Installations?