No, Mysa is only designed to mount on a vertical gang box. Installing the thermostat horizontally would impact airflow and temperature sensing, and as such, we do not recommend doing so.
Articles in this section
- Mysa for Baseboard Installation Guide
- What Do I Do With The Copper (Ground) Wire?
- Which type of heater should I select in the Mysa app?
- What do the display symbols on the thermostat mean?
- Can I install Mysa horizontally?
- How do I identify and label wires in my gang box?
- How do I use a wire nut?
- How do I Install Mysa when I have multiple heaters in my room?
- How do I Install Mysa with 240V Installations?
- How do I Install Mysa With 120 V Installations?