In the event of a power outage, all of your settings and schedules will be saved to our cloud-based server and all of your preferences will begin automatically once the power returns. If you change any of your settings or schedules while the power is out, your changes will be implemented once the power returns. Your thermostat will maintain the previous setpoint temperature once it connects to the internet, syncs its internal clock, and then resume following the schedule.
Articles in this section
- How do I schedule my Mysa?
- Can I set a schedule from the thermostat itself?
- What happens to my schedules and settings if I lose power and/or internet?
- What If Theres A Power Outage Or The Internet Goes Down?
- Can I program a thermostat in the typical 5 days/2 days?
- How many schedules can I make?
- What is Early-On? How do I turn it off?