Every individual thermostat can have its own schedule, so if you have four thermostats you can have four different schedules. Each weekly schedule (for each individual thermostat) can only have 56 schedule events. A schedule event consists of a time and a set point temperature. We recommend evenly distributing these throughout the week rather than having them all in one or two days. If you do use all 56 changes in one day, you won't be able to have any other changes until the beginning of the following week.
Articles in this section
- How do I turn off the early-on feature?
- What is the early-on feature?
- Can I set a schedule from the thermostat itself?
- What happens to my schedules and settings if I lose power and/or internet?
- What If Theres A Power Outage Or The Internet Goes Down?
- Can I program a thermostat in the typical 5 days/2 days?
- How many schedules can I make?
- How can I change the schedule?
- What is Early-On? How do I turn it off?