If you have a previously set schedule in your Mysa app, you can adjust the schedule whenever you'd like. Here's how:
- Open the Mysa app.
- On the Home screen, tap the thermostat or zone for which you wish to change the schedule.
- In the bottom row of icons of the Thermostat screen, tap the Schedule icon.
- If a preset temperature schedule is found, the Mysa app will display the scheduled temperature setpoints for each day of the week.
- To adjust an existing temperature event, you can tap the box. Click Save to store the scheduled set point or Delete to remove the scheduled set point.
- To create a new temperature event, you can tap the Plus button. The options will appear to allow you to select the days of the week, the time of day, and the desired set point temperature. Tap Save to add this new temperature event to your schedule.