No, Mysa is designed for high voltage heaters only. It is not designed to control low voltage systems such as electric fireplaces, gas furnaces, or pellet stoves.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- Am I compatible with Mysa for Baseboard?
- What type of heaters can I use with Mysa for Baseboard?
- Can I install Mysa on a 30 Amp breaker?
- Is Mysa compatible with hydronic or oil baseboard heaters?
- How does Mysa compare to nest?
- Can Mysa control two heaters that aren't already connected to each other?
- Will Mysa work with only two wires in the gang box?
- Is Mysa for baseboard compatible with 208V?
- Will Mysa work with any brand of electric baseboard heater?
- Does Mysa work with baseboard heaters that have built in controls only?