Yes, Mysa can be used with most Radiant Heating Systems. However, please ensure that the total wattage to each thermostat is less than 3800W. It is also recommended to select "Radiant Mode" in the heater settings on the Mysa app.
Articles in this section
- Am I compatible with Mysa for Baseboard?
- What type of heaters can I use with Mysa for Baseboard?
- Can I install Mysa on a 30 Amp breaker?
- Is Mysa compatible with hydronic or oil baseboard heaters?
- How does Mysa compare to nest?
- Can Mysa control two heaters that aren't already connected to each other?
- Will Mysa work with only two wires in the gang box?
- Is Mysa for baseboard compatible with 208V?
- Will Mysa work with any brand of electric baseboard heater?
- Does Mysa work with baseboard heaters that have built in controls only?