Mysa will turn the floor heater on/off based on the floor temperature or air temperature, whichever the user decides. If using the air temperature, the thermostat will ensure the floor temperature never goes above the maximum allowable floor temperature.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- How do I turn off Mysa for in-floor thermostat?
- How do I reboot or restart Mysa?
- What happens to the thermostat during a power outage?
- Can one thermostat be used to control two mats, why not more?
- Does Mysa make a high-pitched whining noise?
- Does the thermostat automatically update its firmware?
- Can I lock the touch buttons on the display?
- Where is the best place to install Mysa?
- What temperature does Mysa display?
- How do I factory reset my Mysa?