Mysa will default to whatever Mode the router is broadcasting. If the router is configured for only n Mode, then it will operate over n Mode. If the router is in a legacy Mode with b/g/n all enabled, then the Mysa could end up on one of the other protocols. If you find your network is slow, try disabling the b/g Mode on your router. Mysa will only connect with a distinct 2.4gHz Network!
Articles in this section
- How Much Bandwidth Does Mysa Need?
- Why might my internet be slowing down since adding Mysa?
- Will I be notified if Mysa is not connected to the Wifi?
- Can I install Mysa without wifi?
- What security features does Mysa Implement?
- What wireless mode does Mysa work with?
- Can I use Mysa without WiFi?
- Connection Requirements