No, Mysa In-Floor will only operate if it is connected to a floor sensor or probe. Installing Mysa in-floor without a sensor connected will display the error code "I3" on the thermostat.
Articles in this section
- Will Mysa In-Floor work with my heating system?
- Can I install Mysa In-Floor without a temperature sensor or probe?
- Can Mysa be used with an older in-floor heating system?
- Can you set a maximum floor temperature?
- Does Mysa In-Floor support 120V or 240V?
- How do I calculate the total wattage of my in-floor heating system?
- How many watts can Mysa for In-Floor control?
- Is Mysa for in-floor compatible with 208V?
- What heating mats are compatible with Mysa for in-floor?
- What is the minimum voltage for Mysa In-Floor?