Yes, as long as the heater is a single-phase heater within the energy limits for the Mysa thermostat
Articles in this section
- What type of heaters can I use with Mysa for Baseboard?
- Can I install Mysa on a 30 Amp breaker?
- Is Mysa compatible with hydronic or oil baseboard heaters?
- How does Mysa compare to nest?
- Can Mysa control two heaters that aren't already connected to each other?
- Will Mysa work with only two wires in the gang box?
- Is Mysa for baseboard compatible with 208V?
- Will Mysa work with any brand of electric baseboard heater?
- Does Mysa work with baseboard heaters that have built in controls only?
- Can Mysa be used to control Air-Conditioning (AC) Units?