Both! Mysa In-Floor is a can accept voltages from 120-240V. Just keep in mind that the voltage from the circuit breaker must match the voltage of the heating elements. This means that two mats with different voltages can't be controlled by the same thermostat.
Articles in this section
- Can I install Mysa In-Floor without a temperature sensor or probe?
- Can Mysa be used with an older in-floor heating system?
- Can you set a maximum floor temperature?
- Does Mysa In-Floor support 120V or 240V?
- How do I calculate the total wattage of my in-floor heating system?
- How many watts can Mysa for In-Floor control?
- Is Mysa for in-floor compatible with 208V?
- What heating mats are compatible with Mysa for in-floor?
- What is the minimum voltage for Mysa In-Floor?
- Will Mysa In-Floor work with my heating system?