Mysa for In-Floor has a Class A GFCI built-in to the thermostat and therefore does not required to be installed on a GFCI protected circuit.
Articles in this section
- Can the GFCI in Mysa In-Floor be disabled?
- Does Mysa for In-Floor have a 5mA or 15mA GFCI?
- Does Mysa In-Floor have a GFCI built in, or does it need to be on a GFCI protected circuit?
- Can I install Mysa on a circuit that has a GFCI on at the circuit panel?
- Can Mysa replace a thermostat with a Class B GFCI?
- What type of GFCI does Mysa In-Floor uses?