Once the thermostat is wired up, there are just a few more steps to finish the installation.
1. Attach the in-floor temperature sensor
- Pull the temperature sensor wires through the hole in the back of the Mysa.
- Use a Phillips screwdriver to loosen the terminal.
- Attach the one end of the sensor wire into the terminal and gently tighten the screw on the terminal.
- Repeat the process above to connect the second wire from the sensor.
It doesn't matter which wire attaches to which terminal as long as both are firmly secured.
2. Connect and secure the front plate of your Mysa. Secure it by tightening the screw. Do not overtighten the screw.
3. Turn the power on to the Mysa.
4. Verify the thermostat is on, lights up, and displays a triangle.