|This article applies to:|
Warning: The installation of high voltage equipment should be performed by a qualified electrician. Please ensure that you comply with local electrical codes and regulations. Improper installation can lead to device failure and even cause a fire. Damage to thermostat due to improper installation is not covered under warranty.
When installing Mysa, there are some important steps to take before you are ready to install. The following are the steps that have to be done before you install Mysa.
- Turn off power to the thermostat by switching the breaker to off.
- Confirm the heater is off by turning the thermostat all the way up, wait 5-10 minutes and see if the floor is warming up. If it isn't, the power is off.
- Remove your existing thermostat.
- Loosen the screw on the bottom of the front plate, but don't remove it completely!
- Remove the front plate of your Mysa to access the mounting screw holes.
You are now prepared for your Mysa In-Floor thermostat installation!