|This article applies to:|
Please ensure you have created a Mysa App Account in order to access all of these features!
1. The WiFi Disconnect symbol, the unit is no longer connected to your network.
2. The location of the Menu for the entire app*.
- Settings for each individual thermostat can be accessed here.
- The current room temperature (in Celsius). This can change to Fahrenheit in Settings.
- Current humidity reading in the room.
- The status of your heater which you can find more information about here
- The set-point temperature.
- Manual allows you to either turn the thermostat OFF or allow Manual Adjustments
- This is where you can select to create your own schedule.
- Where the energy charting feature is located, which allows users to view their electricity consumption in chart form.
- Access account information such as email, password reset and logout. Experimental Features can also be turned on/off via Account.
- Add Thermostat. The first step in the pairing process of controlling your unit via your app.
- Creating a Zone; groups all of your units together allowing them to function as a team, following the exact same commands and schedule.
- Ability to create a custom schedule based on your personal needs, or there is an option for you to select a pre-determined "standard" work-week schedule.
- Allows you to share access to thermostats with others via unique accounts. See Shared Access
- Automate your temperatures based on being home or out! See Geofencing
- Create actions for your thermostats. On Vacation, Away from Home, or at Home select how you want your thermostats to behave! See
- If you need help, this gives you access to our Help Desk articles, a Step-by-Step Installation Guide, or a point of contact for Support
- Your App version is displayed here.