You won't be able to check the connection on the thermostat itself. You can check the connection in the Mysa App. The card of a disconnected thermostat will be grey, as opposed to white for a connected thermostat. Also, a disconnected thermostat will have a red exclamation point through the WiFi symbol in the upper right-hand corner of the thermostat card.
Articles in this section
- I am unable to pair to the Mysa App on iOS 14.2 and 14.2.1
- Mysa Service Status
- Where is my HomeKit/QR Code, Serial Number, and Mysa-ID?
- How do I submit a bug report?
- How do I change the set point temperature?
- Can I control Mysas in different homes from the same phone?
- Can I install the Mysa App on a Windows or MAC computer?
- I am selling my house, what do I do with Mysa?
- How do I know if Mysa is connected to the internet?