|This article applies to:|
Does Mysa integrate with the SmartThings Classic app?
No, Mysa only integrates with the SmartThings app. There are no plans to support the SmartThings Classic app at this time.
How do I link Mysa with Samsung SmartThings?
- In the SmartThings app, tap the menu icon in the top left-hand corner.
- Tap devices
- Tap 'Add new device'
- Scroll down to the 'All brands' section and select Mysa Smart Thermostats
- Tap 'Press here to connect with Mysa'
- Sign in with your Mysa account
- Select your preferred temperature format
- Authorize read and write access to the Mysa Smart Thermostat Connector
Thats it! Your thermostats should now appear on the home screen for you to interact with.
If your SmartThings integration is not behaving properly or giving you error messages, here are some things you can try:
- Ensure that you have authorized the correct Mysa account to your SmartThings account. This is the same email address that you used to create your Mysa account.
- You’ll need to make sure the thermostats are online in the Mysa app on your phone before giving a command with the SmartThings app.
Re-link Mysa and SmartThings
Most issues between Mysa and SmartThings can be resolved by disconnecting the link between Mysa and SmartThings and reconnecting it:
- Open the SmartThings app and tap the menu icon in the upper left-hand corner
- Tap automation
- Tap the three vertical dots in top right-hand corner
- Tap delete
- Select the Mysa Smart Thermostat automation and tap delete in the top right-hand corner
- Tap DELETE in the confirmation pop-up
- Follow the steps above to reconnect your Mysa to SmartThings