1. Go to your thermostat. It should be showing the temperature on the front.
2. Hold the up and down arrows together with your thumbs for the 10 second countdown till you see the smiley face to put the thermostat into Pairing Mode.
3. Open the Mysa App
4. Tap the Sidebar menu on the top left-hand corner, and then tap "Add Thermostat."
5. Tap the "Get Started" button at the bottom
6. Ensure that you are connecting to a 2.4 GHz network and then tap "next."
7. Select the thermostat from the options below; it should be a purple button with the device ID in the middle.
8. Mysa will connect to whichever WiFi your phone is connected to. Tap "Next" in the top right-hand corner to proceed.
9. Give the thermostat a name, and select the type of heater it is controlling.
10. Select one of the scheduling options below to save money.