|This article applies to:|
One of the many benefits of baseboard heating, is that you can easily control your heating in zones. This means that you can control your heating room-by-room rather than by one central thermostat. At Mysa, we think of zones as groups of thermostats, usually 2 or more thermostats. Thermostats in the same zone all follow the same schedule and will all have the same set point temperature.
How to create a zone
- Open the Mysa app and tap menu
- Tap create zones
- Tap start
- On the name your zone screen, tap the text input field to create the name for your zone
- Tap the rooms (thermostats) that you'd like to add to this zone. A checkmark indicates that the room was added.
- Tap confirm to end the process
- An alert will appear indicating that you have successfully created a zone. Tap one of the options to either create another zone or return to the home menu.