|This article applies to:|
This error usually occurs because of one of two reasons: 1) You're not logged in to the Mysa app, or 2) there was an error connecting your device to a Mysa account.
1) Try logging in to your account on your Mysa app you might be able to change your restricted settings that way.
2) Repair your HomeKit Permissions. On your Home app, delete the Mysa from the settings. On your phones settings, make sure you turn off 'Home Data'. Then factory reset your thermostat by pressing down both of the arrows firmly for fifteen seconds. Wait a few minutes, then reconnect the thermostat with the Apple Home device. Finally switch the 'home data' back on.
I'm getting an incompatible router error message
If you are getting this message, first factory reset your Mysa by pressing both of the arrow buttons for 15 seconds. Close the app, go to phone settings and connect to a 2.4 GHz network. You may now enable the Mysa app and connect it back with the Apple HomeKit, you can now reconnect your phone to a 5 GHz network.
Requirements to use the Mysa app
The Mysa app can be installed on many android and apple devices. However, there are some requirements for a device to be able to connect with Mysa.
Android phones and tablets- Phone or tablet running Android 4.4 or later, get the app from the Play Store.
Apple phones and tablets- Devices running over IOS 10.2, get the Mysa app from the App Store.
Note- Using the Mysa app on an older device that does not meet these requirements will result in compatibility issues. If you're having issues with the Mysa app make sure your devise is up to date.
What to do if you've forgot your Mysa app password
The following steps are how you reset your Mysa app password if you're having issues logging in:
- Open the Mysa app and tap the login button
- Tap the forgot your password? link at the bottom of the screen
- Enter the email address associated with your Mysa account and tap submit
- Check the inbox of the email associated with your Mysa account for a verification code
- Enter the verification code on the Password Reset screen of the Mysa app.
- Set a new password.