If your SmartThings integration is not behaving properly or giving your error messages, here are some things you can try:
- Ensure that you authorized the correct Mysa account to your SmartThings account. This is the same email address you used to create your Mysa account.
- You’ll need to make sure the thermostats are online in the Mysa app on your phone before giving a command with the SmartThings app. For networking and connectivity troubleshooting, click here.
Re-link Mysa and SmartThings
Most error messages can be resolved by re-establishing the link between Mysa and your SmartThings account. In order to do so, you must first remove Mysa from your SmartThings app.
1. Open the Smartthings app
2. Tap the menu icon in the top left-hand corner
3. Tap automation
4. Tap the three vertical dots in top right-hand corner
5. Tap delete
6. Select the Mysa Smart Thermostat automation and tap delete in the top right-hand corner
7. Tap DELETE in the confirmation pop up.
8. Follow the steps here to add Mysa back to your SmartThings app.