Mysa was designed, tested, and certified to control up a maximum current (amperage) of 16 Amps. Exceeding the max current will void the warranty and lead to device failure.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- Compatibility Checker
- Is Mysa compatible In-ceiling Radiant Heating System
- Will Mysa work as a pellet stove thermostat?
- Does Mysa work well in bathrooms and other high moisture / humid areas?
- What is the max amps or current that Mysa can handle?
- Can Mysa control Air Conditioning (AC) Units?
- What is the max wattage Mysa can handle?
- Does Mysa work with baseboard heaters that have built in control only?
- Does Mysa drive inductive or resistive loads?
- Can Mysa control a gas furnace?