No, not at this time. However, this is a feature that we are considering adding to our product. If we do decide to add the feature, it will be added to the company's product roadmap, here
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- Does Mysa detect open windows?
- Does the thermostat display only show temperature? Can it show the time or a clock?
- Fan Forced Cycle Times
- How do I turn off the display?
- Setpoint Animation - What does this setting do?
- What is Eco Mode and how does it work?
- Understanding the proportional control for baseboard and fan force heaters
- How do I use the touch buttons on the Mysa thermostat?
- Can I set the temperature to half degrees?
- How do I lock physical buttons on a thermostat?