While Mysa can work without WiFi, you will not get the full experience unless it’s connected to the Internet. For example, you will not be able to control it remotely, set a schedule, or connect it to other devices.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- Would Each Network Or Modem Need A Static Ip Address?
- Are There Any Known Issues with Ubiquity Access Points?
- Do I need a hub?
- Do I need an Alexa or Google Home Hub to use Mysa?
- I have questions about Mysa's security and privacy policies
- Does Mysa work without WiFi?
- Does Mysa support Z-Wave?
- Does Mysa support Zigbee?
- Data and bandwidth requirements to use Mysa
- Recommended WiFi network and router settings for use with Mysa