1. Go to your thermostat. It should be showing the temperature on the front.
2. Hold the up and down arrows together with your thumbs for 5-10 seconds to put the thermostat into pairing mode.
3. Open the Mysa app
4. Tap the Sidebar menu on the top left-hand corner, and then tap "Add Thermostat"
5. Tap the "Get Started" button at the bottom
6. Ensure that you are connecting to a 2.4 GHz connection and then tap "next"
7. Select the thermostat from the options below. It should be a purple button with the device ID in the middle.
8. Mysa will connect to whichever WiFi your phone is connected to. Tap "Next" in the top right-hand corner to proceed.
9. Give the thermostat a name, and select the type of heater it is controlling.
10. Select one of the scheduling options below to save money.