Unfortunately, not at this time. We want Mysa to be a universal product that can help people in all sorts of situations save money and energy. Although many of us here at Mysa are users of Z-Wave products, we didn’t want people to have to purchase extra hardware to use Mysa as WiFi is already in most homes.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- Would Each Network Or Modem Need A Static Ip Address?
- Are There Any Known Issues with Ubiquity Access Points?
- Do I need a hub?
- Do I need an Alexa or Google Home Hub to use Mysa?
- I have questions about Mysa's security and privacy policies
- Does Mysa work without WiFi?
- Does Mysa support Z-Wave?
- Does Mysa support Zigbee?
- Data and bandwidth requirements to use Mysa
- Recommended WiFi network and router settings for use with Mysa