All Mysa Smart Thermostats shipped to customers should be free of cosmetic damages. However, there is a nearly invisible film on the front of the unit that makes the thermostat appear scratched up and damaged. If you scratch near the corners of the thermostat, you should be able to peel the film off the front.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- My thermostat is unresponsive. What should I do?
- I'm having brightness issues?
- How do I calibrate the thermostat?
- The front of the thermostat looks used. Do you sell refurbished units?
- My Mysa looks to be damaged out of the box?
- The room temperature of Mysa seems wrong, why is that?
- How do I factory reset Mysa?
- Thermostat Troubleshooting Codes
- How do I verify the thermostat's firmware version?
- How do I reboot or restart my Mysa?