No, unlike traditional thermostats, Mysa does not use a relay. It implements a TRIAC based system. With TRIAC switching, these thermostats deliver exceptional accuracy and silent operation.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- What is The Minimum Wattage for Mysa?
- Is Mysa CSA Approved?
- How do I find Mysa's serial number?
- What Is the Model Number For Mysa?
- Is Mysa ENERGY STAR Certified?
- Can you manually adjust Mysa Smart Thermostat without using the app or Wifi
- Does Mysa come in just white? Is a gray or black option available?
- Does Mysa make any clicking sounds when it calls for heat like traditional thermostats?
- What are Mysa's dimensions?
- What happens when my power goes out?