Yes. You can control up to 25 Mysa Smart thermostats across any number of homes. Ensure that you use a clear naming system to help you know which location and which Mysas you are controlling at any time.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- How To Submit A Bug Report
- Where is my App Version?
- Where is my Firmware Version?
- Where is my MAC Address?
- Guide to Connecting Your Mysa Smart Thermostat To Your Mobile Phone
- Can I control Mysa Smart Thermostats that are installed in different homes or locations from a single app?
- How do I connect my smartphone or tablet to my Mysa?
- What do the different app icons mean?
- How do I change the setpoint temperature?
- Is it possible to see the status of my heater?