Yes, Mysa can control the two different types of heaters using just the one thermostat. In this scenario, you should set the heater type to the thermostat <<fan-forced>> mode, or else you risk running the fan too often. You can change the mode of the thermostat in the settings page of the Mysa app.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- Compatibility Checker
- Is Mysa compatible In-ceiling Radiant Heating System
- Will Mysa work as a pellet stove thermostat?
- Does Mysa work well in bathrooms and other high moisture / humid areas?
- What is the max amps or current that Mysa can handle?
- Can Mysa control Air Conditioning (AC) Units?
- What is the max wattage Mysa can handle?
- Does Mysa work with baseboard heaters that have built in control only?
- Does Mysa drive inductive or resistive loads?
- Can Mysa control a gas furnace?