You will not be able to see Mysa's connection status on the thermostat itself. However, the tile of a disconnected thermostat will be grey, as opposed to white, and will have the disconnect icon in the upper right-hand corner. If it is not connected, you will see a small exclamation mark over the Wi-Fi symbol.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- How To Submit A Bug Report
- Where is my App Version?
- Where is my Firmware Version?
- Where is my MAC Address?
- Guide to Connecting Your Mysa Smart Thermostat To Your Mobile Phone
- Can I control Mysa Smart Thermostats that are installed in different homes or locations from a single app?
- How do I connect my smartphone or tablet to my Mysa?
- What do the different app icons mean?
- How do I change the setpoint temperature?
- Is it possible to see the status of my heater?