No, the two baseboards would need to already be wired together in the gang box in order for one Mysa to control them both.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- My Mysa is showing H2. What do I do?
- How do I wire up Mysa?
- My Mysa is not powering on. What do I do?
- What do I do if my heaters won't turn off
- My baseboard heater is not turning on and/or there's no heat
- My heater is clicking, humming, or making other weird noises?
- Why Are My Heaters Turning On/Off Quickly?
- Can one Mysa control two baseboards if they are not already wired together?
- There is no grounding screw in my gang box, what do I do?
- The colours of the wires in my gang box are different from your wiring diagrams. What do I do?