The amount of energy used to power a device for internal reasons is commonly referred to the vampire load. With respect the Mysa Thermostat, the vampire load refers to the amount of wattage is required to actually power the thermostat itself; and nothing to do with heating the room via the heater. The vampire load for an individual Mysa thermostat is 1W, which works out to roughly one dollar per year. (~$0.80)
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- Is Mysa CSA Approved?
- How do I find Mysa's serial number?
- What is the model number for Mysa?
- Is Mysa ENERGY STAR Certified?
- Can you manually adjust Mysa Smart Thermostat without using the app or Wifi
- Does Mysa come in just white? Is a gray or black option available?
- Does Mysa make any clicking sounds when it calls for heat like traditional thermostats?
- What is my Mysa's Mac Address?
- What are Mysa's dimensions?
- What happens when my power goes out?